Australian Well Control Centre believes in providing all participants with real hands on training experience. Our Provide CPR course is competency based training and AWCC aims to provide you with a sound knowledge of Provide CPR. The assessment is progressive through the course and involves multiple choice questionnaires, role-play and hands on demonstrations. This course is included when completing the HLTAID003 – Provide first aid course.
The recommended industry standard to maintain current competency is for this course to be refreshed every 12 months.
This competency-based training CPR course describes the skills and knowledge required to:
- Provide CPR life support
- Management of a casualty
- Management of an incidence and other First Aiders until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
The accredited Provide CPR certificate is valid for 12 months (1 year). This is in line with the Australian Resuscitation Committee (ARC) guidelines.
All AWCC Training courses are conducted by experienced specialists in their given field.
- 3 hours of face to face training
- Up to 12 trainees per course
- Students are provided with individualised assistance from being in a small class
- Knowledge on relevant legislation and Australian Standards
- Recommendations and advice for equipment for your workplace
- Plenty of time for hands on training